Black & White Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those role players tired of restrictions.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplaying Games

Go down 
+2
Loki
Stonebeard
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
valerieplame

valerieplame

Roleplaying Games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Games   Roleplaying Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Stonebeard wrote:

Slaanesh is best god. But in 40k I had a Dark Eldar force.

Trolls also have the best dance, and their racials are pretty awesome. And there were no realm first 85 race achivements. Or I would have one ;.;

Dwarves are my favorite fantasy race, because drunk guys who live in mountains are awesome.

Dark Eldar ARE pretty sweet. A couple of guys at my local shop won a Golden Dragon (or is it Demon?) for one of the scenes he put together with them... The paint job was BEAUTIFUL. ;~; I was so jealous I could have puked blood.
I kind of feel like buying a box of Lizardmen and rolling up a dinoarmy, but then I remember how much I spent on that Tomb Kings battalion box.

Shit does NOT need to be that expensive.

My favorite WH:F race has to be the Lizardmen, though. So peaceful and scaly. c':

But out of all of the fantasy games... I dunno, I love me some Tengu and Arakkoa.
Bird people ftw.
Back to top Go down
Stonebeard

Stonebeard

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Games   Roleplaying Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:14 pm

valerieplame wrote:
Stonebeard wrote:

Trolls also have the best dance, and their racials are pretty awesome. And there were no realm first 85 race achivements. Or I would have one ;.;

Dwarves are my favorite fantasy race, because drunk guys who live in mountains are awesome.

Dark Eldar ARE pretty sweet. A couple of guys at my local shop won a Golden Dragon (or is it Demon?) for one of the scenes he put together with them... The paint job was BEAUTIFUL. ;~; I was so jealous I could have puked blood.
I kind of feel like buying a box of Lizardmen and rolling up a dinoarmy, but then I remember how much I spent on that Tomb Kings battalion box.

My favorite WH:F race has to be the Lizardmen, though. So peaceful and scaly. c':

But out of all of the fantasy games... I dunno, I love me some Tengu and Arakkoa.
Bird people ftw.
I'm sure it's Golden Demon, I was never a big painter, I think the most effort I put into a mini was for the Anima game, then inked them too much D:

Warmachine is a pretty fun game, although I do lose interest in model based games quickly, I guess it's because they seem to take so long, RPG's I can handle, haven't really played a lot of D&D, two or so games of 4e, although I have a friend who plans to run a 3.5e game online, I mainly play Exalted, though we are planning to try Scion.
Back to top Go down
valerieplame

valerieplame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Games   Roleplaying Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Stonebeard wrote:
valerieplame wrote:
Stonebeard wrote:

Bird people ftw.
I'm sure it's Golden Demon, I was never a big painter, I think the most effort I put into a mini was for the Anima game, then inked them too much D:

Warmachine is a pretty fun game, although I do lose interest in model based games quickly, I guess it's because they seem to take so long, RPG's I can handle, haven't really played a lot of D&D, two or so games of 4e, although I have a friend who plans to run a 3.5e game online, I mainly play Exalted, though we are planning to try Scion.

Warmachine? I've never heard of it... I do get what you mean about the taking too long, though... Tomb Kings were bought in Summer... Still not done building... ;-;
I just want to be able to paint them, which is, imo, more fun than actually playing.

Ad for D&D, I've never done anything but 4e. I'm kind of new at it. ._.
I bring shame to my family every time I look down at my dice and can't tell which is the D12 and which is the D20.
(In my defense, they're both purple and smallish.)
Back to top Go down
Stonebeard

Stonebeard

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Games   Roleplaying Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:42 pm

valerieplame wrote:
Stonebeard wrote:
valerieplame wrote:
Stonebeard wrote:

Bird people ftw.

Warmachine? I've never heard of it... I do get what you mean about the taking too long, though... Tomb Kings were bought in Summer... Still not done building... ;-;
I just want to be able to paint them, which is, imo, more fun than actually playing.

I bring shame to my family every time I look down at my dice and can't tell which is the D12 and which is the D20.

Warmachine is like Warhammer, but with mech things, it's paired with Hordes, which is the same game, but with large monsters instead of robots.

That is quite shameful, but then I normally use D10's because of what I play, so it makes everything easier, until I have to roll literal buckets of d10
Back to top Go down
valerieplame

valerieplame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Games   Roleplaying Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Stonebeard wrote:
valerieplame wrote:
Stonebeard wrote:
valerieplame wrote:
Stonebeard wrote:

Bird people ftw.

Warmachine is like Warhammer, but with mech things, it's paired with Hordes, which is the same game, but with large monsters instead of robots.

That is quite shameful, but then I normally use D10's because of what I play, so it makes everything easier, until I have to roll literal buckets of d10

Monsters?
I like monsters.
c:
I must look into this....

&& You still have to roll initiative and for hit chance and all, though.
I actually bought a really nice metallic acrylic set a few weeks ago from FRPgames and when I got them... My beautiful, shimmering copper D20 was fucking LOADED ON THE LOW SIDE. D:<
I did a hundred test rolls and never rolled a twenty. It was always a two.

I was so, so, so, sooooooooooo saddddddd...
Back to top Go down
Stonebeard

Stonebeard

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Games   Roleplaying Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:49 am

valerieplame wrote:
Stonebeard wrote:
valerieplame wrote:
Stonebeard wrote:
valerieplame wrote:
Stonebeard wrote:

Bird people ftw.

Monsters?
I like monsters.
c:
I must look into this....

&& You still have to roll initiative and for hit chance and all, though.
I actually bought a really nice metallic acrylic set a few weeks ago from FRPgames and when I got them... My beautiful, shimmering copper D20 was fucking LOADED ON THE LOW SIDE. D:<
I did a hundred test rolls and never rolled a twenty. It was always a two.

I was so, so, so, sooooooooooo saddddddd...

Well, you mentioned liking werewolves, there's an whole faction that uses druids and big wolves and werewolves.

Damn, that's gotta suck. Though I guess it's a good thing it never landed on a one? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Games   Roleplaying Games - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying Games
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black & White Role Players :: General :: Discussions-
Jump to: