Black & White Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those role players tired of restrictions.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolves Role Play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nachokitten

nachokitten

Werewolves Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Werewolves Role Play   Werewolves Role Play EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:06 pm

There is a town that is surrounded by a dense forest. They do not get to see the sky because of how dense the woods are, the branches of the trees shelter the town. The town was called Luspeccia. Luspeccians know how to use magic, and are a Steampunk-based society. This town has had a reputation for working hard, and is proud of it's history, in which it had to struggle to achieve some of its goals. Many kingdoms and other powers tried to take over this town, but it stayed under its independent rule, by defeating those attacking it. Now, nobody dares mess with the town, because they know the townsfolk will not put up with it.

Recently though, Luspeccia has been attacked by wolves. Wolves are very common in these woods, but the wolves do not even dare mess with this town. The thing is, these wolves are strange. They're very big, the size of horses, and leave no trace after their raid of the Luspeccians. It takes place once a month, and nobody knows why.

During one of the recent raids, one of the girl's parents had been killed. She wants revenge on the wolves. She wants to find out about them, and find a way to stop them from ever attacking Luspeccia again. She makes her way into the woods one day, and tries to investigate. Not knowing which night the wolves attack, she decides to investigate every night of a month.

On the third day, she finds a strange man in the forest. He's different, and it is obvious he is not one of Luspeccians because of his features, and clothes, and how much they differ from the girl's. She does not have the chance to talk to him, because he quickly disappears into the woods.

But Luspeccians are slowly finding out about the girl's attempts. Many of them think she is out of her mind, and will get herself killed with these wasted efforts, but some think that she is brave, and start to follow her, also going out and investigating with her.

Will the girl and her followers find out more about the strange wolves, and stop them from attacking Luspeccia, or will they fail, and will Luspeccia continue to be the prey of the wolves?
Back to top Go down
nachokitten

nachokitten

PostSubject: Rules   Werewolves Role Play EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Rules

1. No GM or PP.

2. Semi-Literate (No one liners, and have something that can be replied to in each post. No chatspeak outside of OoC).

3. No limits on here. That's why it is in this section (adult). Anything goes, violence, gore, //, sex, etc.

4. Keep an even range between werewolves and humans.

5. Be active (Post at least once a week).

6. Use OoC.

7. Title your post with the name of the character your are posting for, or title it "OoC" for OoC.

8. Have Fun! (:
Back to top Go down
nachokitten

nachokitten

PostSubject: OoC   Werewolves Role Play EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:16 pm

I will be playing the girl who's parents have been killed, and who is trying to investigate the wolves. I will post an intro for it after someone else wants to join.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: OoC   Werewolves Role Play EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Actually this sounds pretty cool...
I do however have questions for this...Are there werewolves intelligent when they transform? How many are there? What are their weaknesses? Do you want people playing as wolves, or just as humans? Why are the wolves attacking the village? Also, is this earth?

All I can think of at the moment, but if I come up with more, I'll tell you ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/asilvershadow
nachokitten

nachokitten

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Role Play   Werewolves Role Play EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Loki wrote:
Actually this sounds pretty cool...
I do however have questions for this...Are there werewolves intelligent when they transform? How many are there? What are their weaknesses? Do you want people playing as wolves, or just as humans? Why are the wolves attacking the village? Also, is this earth?

All I can think of at the moment, but if I come up with more, I'll tell you ^^

The werewolves are intelligent, and it is not set how many there are. They can be attacked and killed as a normal human would be in human form, but in werewolf form, the only way to kill them is by shooting them with a silver bullet. Silver around them repels them, and if silver was put on them, perhaps a silver necklace around their neck, in werewolf form, they are reverted to their human form until it is taken off. People can play both, and I'd like a mostly even werewolf to human ratio. The wolves are attacking the village because it is the closest source of food. They really do not need clothes, because they make their own from the fur of normal wolves. There is no set place where the village is at, meaning it does not neccessarily need to be Earth, but earthly aspects can be used, as well as non-earthly.

Thank you for your interest! (:
Back to top Go down
valerieplame

valerieplame

PostSubject: occ   Werewolves Role Play EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:52 pm

I am very much interested, mate, and already cooking up a character.
I do have a question, though...

How does one become a werewolf? Can one be born with such a defect or is it a disease; a curse?
Also, do the werewolves, when in human form, live amongst the villagers? If not, where DO they live?
Back to top Go down
nachokitten

nachokitten

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Role Play   Werewolves Role Play EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:35 pm

valerieplame wrote:

How does one become a werewolf? Can one be born with such a defect or is it a disease; a curse?
Also, do the werewolves, when in human form, live amongst the villagers? If not, where DO they live?

I'm glad you are interested! Smile And someone can become a werewolf by gaining the trust of the werewolf tribe. Once they do this, they go through a ceremony where they officially are part of the tribe, and gain some of the werewolf blood (all of the werewolves in a tribe have it, a bit of the same blood, and a drop of blood is how werewolves identify with their own tribes and others). They are given it by the elder of the tribe, and they also gain some of the features the tribal members have in common (if the tribe has dark skin, then they have that, but it's really any feature).

The werewolves do not live amongst the villagers. They have their own civilization in the forest around the town, kind of like forest people.
Back to top Go down
valerieplame

valerieplame

PostSubject: ooc   Werewolves Role Play EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:25 pm

nachokitten wrote:
valerieplame wrote:

I'm glad you are interested! Smile And someone can become a werewolf by gaining the trust of the werewolf tribe. Once they do this, they go through a ceremony where they officially are part of the tribe, and gain some of the werewolf blood (all of the werewolves in a tribe have it, a bit of the same blood, and a drop of blood is how werewolves identify with their own tribes and others). They are given it by the elder of the tribe, and they also gain some of the features the tribal members have in common (if the tribe has dark skin, then they have that, but it's really any feature).

The werewolves do not live amongst the villagers. They have their own civilization in the forest around the town, kind of like forest people.

I'm in.
I'll have something written by the time you kick this mofo off, most likely as a human mortician or surgeon. Lolfrontiersurgery. Probs gay, as well.

Just waiting on you, mang.
c:
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Role Play   Werewolves Role Play EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:32 pm

I will also reply to this, but at the moment I'm kinda brain dead. I'm gonna wait for some other posts before writing my intro up. I can't come up with character at the moment, so I'm hopping one of you will jump-start my brain. It's being stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/asilvershadow
nachokitten

nachokitten

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Role Play   Werewolves Role Play EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:19 am

Loki wrote:
I will also reply to this, but at the moment I'm kinda brain dead. I'm gonna wait for some other posts before writing my intro up. I can't come up with character at the moment, so I'm hopping one of you will jump-start my brain. It's being stupid.

What do you think you'll be playing? And I'll go ahead and post my intro soon for you guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
nachokitten

nachokitten

PostSubject: Aria   Werewolves Role Play EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:29 am

The wind blew gently as she waited, making her braid drift to the right with it. Her hair was parted on the top left corner of her head, and there was a French braid starting from the part, going down along the side of her face in front of her ear, and then the braid connected with the bigger braid that the rest of the girl's hair made. The bigger braid went down to her waist, and her hair's color was pink.

The reason her hair color was something so unnatural was because she was a magic user. Her magic was not anything too out there, but it was still very useful. She had the power of super motion, which allowed her to make her blows extremely powerful, or make her movement super fast.

She had a tan complexion, a chocolate brown. Her eyes were almost black, but had a brown tint to them too. She had black, thick, well-shaped eyebrows, which looked like they had been shaded and made over. The rest of her face looked like it was made over as well. She had pink color on her cheeks, red lips, and her eyelids and skin around her eyes was shiny. The shadows and creases of her eyes were also darkened with black color. Her eyelashes were dark, lengthy, and voluptuous, and were shaded in with a black color.

The female had a cloth made out of brown wolf fur, it covered from under her arms to under her knees. There was a wolf tail attached to the cloth, and was wrapped around her hips, and tied at the back. It was elongated to hang down from where it was tied behind the girl's back to look like an actual-sized wolf tail. She had a thick, white wolf fur boa wrapped around her shoulders, and white gloves made out of wolf paws, with a hole cut out for the girl's thumbs. She also had shoes made out of brown wolf paws. These clothes were made from the leftovers of the furs and other wolf merchandise sold by her parents.

She let out a sigh, and tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for the others to arrive. Even though there weren't many, there were some people who were helping Aria, the girl, investigate the strange, "Giant Wolves".
Back to top Go down
valerieplame

valerieplame

PostSubject: ooc   Werewolves Role Play EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:30 pm

Nice intro, mang.
Have we discussed weather at all? I don't want to post like... My character trudging through snowdrifts when it's supposed to be midsummer or something. lulz.
Back to top Go down
nachokitten

nachokitten

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Role Play   Werewolves Role Play EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:47 pm

valerieplame wrote:
Nice intro, mang.
Have we discussed weather at all? I don't want to post like... My character trudging through snowdrifts when it's supposed to be midsummer or something. lulz.

Thank you! Smile

The weather is always very cold around Luspeccia. During the summer, it becomes around thirty to forty degrees. In the winter, it is anything between twenty to zero degrees, and there is almost always snow on the ground in the winter.

It is currently sometime during fall, closer to winter, and there is still no snow on the ground, but it is very cold.
Back to top Go down
valerieplame

valerieplame

PostSubject: Nikola T. Beketov   Werewolves Role Play EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:34 pm

The last train in or out of any given town always feels like a desolate one. There's something very desperate about the late hours, the empty cars, the tired look in the railway attendants' eyes. Nikola wasn't one to notice it, though. He had worries of his own on such a night and these did not include his own very harried and shaken appearance, much less anyone else's.
He boarded the train with everything he owned slung over his back in a military grade knapsack, the faded tan canvas stretched and lumpy and painted with three black letters; U. Z. C., which, to many, was how one spelled "KEEP AWAY", but to the soldiers, civilians and mechanics aboard the ships simply meant United Zepplin Corps. From what Nikola had seen, the general public in the big cities on the coast, the places where he had spent much of his short life, tended to feel that anyone who was crazy and/or desperate enough to accept very little pay in exchange for living on a fully weaponized bomb drifting over the open sea, the craggiest mountains and hostile territories was probably also desperate and/or crazy enough to not mind beating the living shit out of someone.
It was usually true.
Nikola, however, was a pacifist; a conscientious objector to human destruction who happened to find himself in a place where he was homeless, jobless and hopeless. The U.Z.C. had provided two of three and he found himself in a mechanical internship for five years. Six months after the end of his tour, there was little he couldn't take apart and put back together, his mentor having been something of a genius without question. A handsome, evil, heartless, alluring genius, at that.
There were maybe five other occupants on the train that night, leaving plenty of space open for Nikola and his sour expression. Gray green eyes flicked to the downturned faces of the young couple who moved down the aisle past him, taking a compartment three doors down. They were thin, their eyes haunted and sunken. His hand was around her back, almost supporting her, as she certainly seemed to be dragging. The dark marks up and down her foolishly exposed inner arms explained why. Poor things… Nikola's stomach twisted and part of him was tempted to offer his coat to her, knowing himself how thinness and cold weather could destroy a human, but the moment had passed and he was left standing in the dimly lit train asile alone.
Missed opportunity seemed to be a theme for him…

His compartment was empty but for himself and his bag, and as the train rolled through the night, heading ever further north, and though he had wrapped himself tightly in his coat, dimmed the compartment lamp and pulled all of the shades, sleep evaded him. Six stops and half the night later and he knew full well that he was the last soul on the train, headed for a land he deemed far desolate than any of the battlefields he had flown over in his service… Towards a town that he never wanted to see again. He sat awake until nearly four in the morning until finally he nodded off, his head leaned against the cold window. It was around seven in the morning when the train pulled to what was most likely it's conductor's final stop and certainly Nikola's. Snapping awake, he rifled through his bag, drawing out a pair of black leather gloves and a hat, pulling both on and frowning absently at the way his shaggy blonde hair stuck out of the latter. He also pulled out a pair of very round and very black air mechanic's glasses to guard against the morning light. When he stepped out of the car, however, he was quickly reminded that in this town there was no morning light. There was no light at all. This was Luspeccia, the town of his childhood, which he hated more than any place he had ever been.
The cobbled streets were familiar in the way that vomit reminds you a little of something you've recently eaten. The cold wind that ripped up the lane was more piercing than any he had felt in years, sending a shiver down his lanky frame, his pale cheeks reddened immediately, the wind biting at his face. As dark as it made the world seem, the glasses at least protected his eyes… Besides, last time he checked, times were dark anyway. What was another few shades?

The house loomed on a hill, looking truly as pleasant as any other in the town. Ice hung in all of the eaves like bunches of silver bats, twinkling in the faint morning light. The rough stone drive was cracked and poorly maintained, dead weeds sticking up on either side.
"He must'ave been real sick…" Nikola murmured to himself, his voice raspy now with the cold but with years of smoke and exhaust inhalation. The estate had never been in such poor condition, a testament to how truly ill his father had been to neglect it, as well as how prideful he was to have not sought help. Leave it to the old bastard to be bitter to the very end.

"Took your sweet time, did you?"
Nikola's head snapped up, his eyes snapping to the open front door. How long had he been standing in the driveway?
"The funeral was yesterday, you know." God, her voice was sharp… Was there anyone in his father's family who wasn't coarse and unbearable? Beketovs were known to be hard workers… And assholes, which was the very reason that Nikola had instead taken on the false name of Beckett. Nikola T. Beckett sounded nicer to him, anyway.
"It's nice to see you too, Auntie Sarah." he said in the least enthusiastic tone he could manage, his mouth forming a straight line across his elegant but slightly scarred face.

"You should have been here, Nikky boy. With us… You know, your family. You DO remember us, right?" Her callused hands rested on her wide hips, strong shoulders pushed back. From where she stood at the top of the porch stairs and where Nikola stood below, he could barely see her face past her enormous bust, a fact that made him chuckle just a bit. Sarah Beketov scowled. Who was this little rat to laugh at a strong woman such as her? Why, she had made her own husband take her name simply through ample bullying. This snot-nosed little wanna-be soldier had no right to mock her… Or take her eldest brother's estate. Why Gregory hadn't simply written him out of the will, she would never understand.

Tired of standing in the cold and dealing with relatives, Nikola shifted his weight from leg to leg, arms crossed over his chest with his hands tucked into the underarms of his coat hoping for some warmth.
"If you and the rest of my… Family," the word was laced with well deserved venom, "are through vulturing over my dead father's estate, I'd like to take the house, now. I'm sure you're needed at the forge."

There was a long moment of silence, then;
"Fine." she said, adjusting her coat about her. Heavy work boots thunked down the wooden steps and she brushed past him with a huff. Nikola started up the steps, shifting his bag slightly, but her voice from the end of the driveway stopped him.

"I fed the dog last night, and there's enough food for a month in the pantry. Walk him." Sarah yelled, before she turned away and was gone along the wrought iron fence.

"Dog?"
Since when had his father had enough compassion to have a dog?

The beast was on him the moment he walked in the door, howling and slobbering. The enormous Mastiff knocked him to the floor immediately, biting at his ears and hair. It took nearly five minutes for Nikola to wrestle the beast off and far enough away to get a good look at him. Drooping jowls glistened with ropes of thick drool, his eyes reddish brown and far apart. His coat was short and brown, patched with white. A black leather collar rested around his throat with a single golden tag with the word "Embrocious" painted on it.

"Embrocious, huh? Is that you?" Nikola asked, patting the dog's soft head. "Pretty long name for a handsome…" he leaned to the side, getting a better look at the dog, "Boy like you, huh? How about just… Bro. You like that?"
The dog licked his chops, a dollop of drool falling onto Nikola's boot.
"Ugh… Let's get you breakfast." he said, standing and heading to the kitchen, leaving his bag where it sat against the door. The house was cool, but not cold, and Nikola shed his gloves and bomber's hat as he walked, taking in the emptiness of the place. Things were missing that he was certain hadn't been willed away. Photos still hung on the walls, though none of him. Why he had even gotten the estate, he didn't know. His father had hated him… He had always hated him. How could the son of a proud surgeon turn out to be anything less? A mechanic was no profession for a Beketov… And no Beketov should ever be a skinny, worthless faggot, either.

Bits of dry meat and corn rattled into the dish laid on the floor for the dog and Nikola sighed. He was exhausted and it was high time he laid down for a while. Scooping his bag up as he walked past, the blonde headed up the stairs, wondering idly if his bedroom was still where it used to be. The third door down the second floor hallway was locked, but the keys were in his hand. Sarah had left them on the banister and now the smallest bronze one turned in the door, which drifted open.
The rug was dusty and the duvet speckled with dirt; the fireplace was empty but a few dry logs were stacked up beside it. The desk was empty and the drawers open. It was relatively empty… And exactly how he had left it. His father hadn’t thrown anything out…
Nikola shivered and sighed, unsure of what to make of any of this… So he wouldn't make anything of it. It was what it was and he needed some rest. Three logs were put into the hearth and set alight with the matches on the mantle and the door was left a crack open. A lamp was lit and turned down low and the duvet was thrown to the floor.
Nikola was soon undressed and passed out in the bed of his earlier teenage years. He was just as lost now as he was then.

It was who knows how long before he awoke to the sound of heavy paws thundering up the stairs. One eye opened in time to see a great brown something launch itself into his bed, drool and jowls flying like birds on a summer day. The beast crashed into him with a groan, lapping at his face and whining all while standing atop Nikola's chest.
"Bro, no…" he groaned, trying to force the monster off. "You're too big to be a lapdog."
The bark that issued from the mastiff was truly earsplittingly loud, and several more followed before Nikola gave in.
"Okay, okay… I get it. You want to be walked?" he asked, and the dog jumped up, wagging his stubby tail.
"Alright, alright…" he sighed, turning the lamp up to a brightness that would at least allow him to function. He redressed slowly, his body feeling strange after his first comfortable sleep in a very long time. The grandfather clock in the hallway read evening, but who knew how accurate that was.
He bundled up tight, remembering how cold the nights here were, and headed out, leash in hand. He let the dog lead, his legs moving idly as he stared up into the abyssal darkness above. It was only when the glow of the streetlamps faded that he realized that they had been out quite some time. The wind was louder out here and the night even darker. When Nikola looked up, he realized that both he and the mastiff had stopped where the cobbles ended, where the path lead into the woods.

"Spooky things go on out there, Bro. Reeeeaaaally spooky things…" he said, staring into the trees.
The mastiff grunted in reply.
"Wanna go look?"

It was just some trees, after all… What could go wrong?
Back to top Go down
valerieplame

valerieplame

PostSubject: occ   Werewolves Role Play EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:52 pm

Beeteedubs, if you guys don't know what a mastiff is, here;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's that thing that's brown and the size of a horse.

Thought I would clear that up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves Role Play   Werewolves Role Play Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolves Role Play
Page 1 of 1