Black & White Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those role players tired of restrictions.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and Laws (read & understand)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rules and Laws (read & understand) Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Laws (read & understand)   Rules and Laws (read & understand) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:36 pm

-----Rules-----
((A work in progress))

1) No PP OR GM
PP - Do not under any circumstances control another person's character UNLESS they grant you permission; such as the golden combat rule of "attack, do not decide" meaning: start any actions on the other character but don't assume and say whether your attack hit or how the other character responded!
GM - Do not make invincible or perfect characters or roleplay them that way. Nothing could be more boring, or frustrating.

2) Literacy- Try and make posts following the skirt rule, long enough to cover the essentials, short enough to be interesting. Of course long posts are nice but they have to contribute to the roleplay; a long post of stuff that doesn't add any atmosphere or useful information is just wasting space. Just as long as the other person has something to reply to. I myself am not a grammar or spelling genius. I understand that mistakes are human, even to the most literate of writers. For example, I often accidentally spell the as hte, because I type really fast. I will usually go back and fix those though, so it is not all that common. And just so you know, spell check is available!

3) Originality and Copywriting - Under no circumstance are you allowed to take someone else's work without permission of the original creator of piece. Doing so will result in an instant deletion of your account and anything you have posted. Anyone should have the right to post their ideas without fear of losing them to others.

4) OOC and IC
OOC - Out Of Character means that you should talk within real life terms.
IC - In Character means you are playing within your character and in role play.

5) No tolerance for anything that is racist, sexist, homophobic, generally hateful, or threatening.

And once again, just use common sense and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://the-shadow-wolfer.webs.com

Rules and Laws (read & understand)
Page 1 of 1